Buy your brewing supplies here

We now have a range of base and specialty malts for sale. A catalog and new website is coming soon. Let us know what you need and we will sell it to you or special order it for you. Please bear with us during this initial stage and we will have the full service shop available in no time.

Friday, May 14, 2010

117 is the Number

of hops we have thriving at the moment.  We planted 120 rhizomes, so that gives us a preliminary success rate of 97.5%!  I'd say that is pretty darn good.  I would like to think it is the excellent preparation and skill in planting, but I truly think it is the excellent stock that I received from Glen Fuller at Colorado Organic Hops.  Thanks Glen!  I did note that 2 plants had some mostly nibbled off leaves.   We will have to keep an eye on that...do rabbits like hop leaves?

No comments:

Post a Comment