Buy your brewing supplies here

We now have a range of base and specialty malts for sale. A catalog and new website is coming soon. Let us know what you need and we will sell it to you or special order it for you. Please bear with us during this initial stage and we will have the full service shop available in no time.

Friday, April 2, 2010

Plowing and Planning

I plowed the garden the other night for practice before I hit the hop yard.  Took a little bit of fine tuning, but by the end I knew how to set up the plow properly.  I will have to go over it with a disc, but at least this first stage is done.  Now we have to decide where to put the hops.  We are having a hard time making that decision.  It seems a little permanent.  In any case, I am hope for good enough weather to get the ground ready this weekend....as the rhizomes are coming any day.

No comments:

Post a Comment